Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any tips? I dont have any green colored clothes so i guess i will have to wear dark clothes. im going to be using my stock Victor 2 agaisnt 98c's and a-5's. its going to be 4 on 4. There may be some ppl out there with spyders besides me and my friends(me and my two friends all have victor 2's )

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dont get shot :rofl

Have fun. Play safe. Light some one up ! :devil: wave:

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
^^^yeah, thats pretty much the basic idea, dont die, lol

Dark clothes will be ok, just plan on hiding in shadow more than in plain bushes or something, but even then you'll probably be ok.

Other than that, don't camp, a newbie like thing to do, don't try running guns blazing at somewone either though, find a happy medium.

·
Registered
191 Posts
keep moving and dont stay in one spot for to long just move quitley and light someone up for camping on the other team

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got backa few hours ago MANNNN THIS WAS A EXPERIENCE!!

I must do this again sometime soon! It was like a 3 vs 3. It was quite fun. At first we played regular woodsball(2 games) but then we palyed fortress.

God, I was at this bunker and someone was at my right and at my 12 o clock. I was worring about the person at the right. I tried to engage the person front om but one of their paintballs hit my hopper and the damn think feel to the grounda nd lefta big fracture in my elbow in the process. So i hesitated and jsut put the hopper back on my gun and held it but got owned when i got shot in the face. SHeesh... woodsball is crazy.

·
Registered
612 Posts
^ don't be mean...we all played for the first time once. But i'm afraid he is right, i think you would enjoy scenerio ball very much.

Sounds like you had fun man, nice job!

thumup:

KEEP BALLIN'

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You cant seriosuly think I'd seriosuly talk like that, lol

D

·
0 Posts
there is no best woodsball gun... ive played people with tippmanns in the woods and people with sup'd up cockers in the woods, semis and electros.. they are work great.

·
Registered
57 Posts
woodsball is awesome i play woodsball every weekend i love it is is so mch fun because u never know when you are going to get shot till you hear the gun go off

·
Banned
214 Posts
lol my first woodball game was with some walmart pumps with my cousin, 1v1. then i was hooked and started rentin, now im getting my own gun, after ive learned basics n ****. yay 4 me :yum

·
12,110 Posts
Dude, a DM4 in the woods would PWN j00 and your tippy. Just becuase you can throw your gun off a roof and have it still work doesn't mean its better. I mean, seriously, whos going to throw their gun off a roof?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Yea woodsball is fun. I'm still pretty new at it though, but the last time I played was the best. The more you play the better yah get!

Everyone's trying to talk me into playing speedball, but I'm leary about it.
Then again, I'm still trying to figure out how I got talked into playing it in the first place!

I do enjoy it though, or I wouldn't go back for more!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts