Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, is your luxe still available? And my phone wont allow me to see your pictures so i cant tell, but are you sending the gun in its original case with the things it came with or no? Thanks!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, my LUXE is still available. I am sending it with its original case and everything it came with.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Okay well I am interested in buying your item but I need to consult my parents about it because I don't have all the money to cover it yet so they'll need to help me. I'll get back to you tomorrow about whether I can get it or not. I hope to do business with you! You want Paypal i'm guessing?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Okay so I am interested but i'm going to have to talk to my parents about purchasing this gun because currently i dont have the funds but will soon. I will get back to you tomorrow, i really hope we can do business! You want paypal probably correct?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alright so my parents won't help me currently but I am still interested if you can't get it sold too soon because I am trying to sell my gun and some gear and that would get me enough to buy this. I hope I can still do business with you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just PM me when you get it. I will let you know if its still available or not. And yes paypal is prefered

1 - 9 of 9 Posts