Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not gonna be on tommorow because my STUPID LESBIAN TEACHER gave me a detention, lol:devil: then I wont be here on Fri for Six Flags Fright Fest and Sun for my best friends paintball party

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I don't like her and I had one of those pens that click in and out so I started bangin it on her head and I did it the whole class period it really wasn't her fault, lol

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe on my bus we had ruber band shooting paprer wars and I got a week of detention and I had to clean the bus because I got some ones eye and they cried.... but we still do it lol:devil:

·
Registered
360 Posts
LOL! Man if I didn't have to keep a good record/grades for pball stuff and driving privelages then i'd have fun doing that kinda stuff too.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
All I have to do is avoid gettin arresten, hasnt happened yet, knock on wood, but me and my buds have done enuff debotchery to get in trouble, lightin off fireworks on school grounds mostly. Remember kids, illeagle is a sick bird. :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh! I just remembered something that got me kicked outa preschool! I started off at this damn preschool in some church, catholic christian I donno not important, anyways I sat next to a retard in class. The retard was pissing me off so I started smacking him with those carpet mats you sit on.:D Just goes to show, piss me off once dont do it again, piss me off twice be ready to be beaten with a carpet square!Well thats my random story of the day:D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Its the parent conspiracy...its all throughout washington...I hit him with those square rug pieces that they had you sit on in preschool when you sat on the ground.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ya paintgirl whut grade you in. but one time. in kindergarten. this kid was being gay. so i stood up and kicked him in the face. and the teacher got mad cause i wouldnt say i was sorry. and i was mad that she wanted me to say sorry. so i kicked him in the face again. just thought id tell my story since everyone else was

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i really haven't got into trouble fr nehing stupid like that lately. i stabed a ki w/ a pen, but that was like the only stupid thing. its usually fighting or makin movies in school...

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
lol, when i used to play, i was one of thse 4 guys. we rhavin a bare knuckel boxing tourny on friday, ne1 wasnt to come?

·
Registered
77 Posts
as long as i keep my grades up i dont get in trouble.,

·
Registered
302 Posts
-i've never got detention- hehe

1 - 20 of 52 Posts