Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im starting high school next week and have a wee problem. Never in my long sad history of trying have I gone out with a girl (dont make fun of me i know im a sad pathetic person who should be killed in order to clean up the human gene pool). Anyway the problem here besides the obviouse is I dont even ****ing know what im supposed to do if I DO somehow manage to succesfuly ask out a girl seeing as how im not old enough to drive... Again please dont flame me here there really isnt much point in it. Oh ya if you want to kill me and put me out of my missery that would be ok also.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Go to TAC.....we don't care here.

·
Registered
561 Posts
wait untill you get your lisences so you don't have to be driven around by your parents and that. thats what I'm doing....3 monthes to I actually start looking for someone.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Dude, you're not the only fkin person in the entire world that has this problem. Don't sweat it. What you need to do is just be a friend. Treat them with respect, not the mentality of "k...i've talked to her twice, we should be in the sac pretty soon" or whatever. Just be polite and friendly. You'd be suprised how many girls that you would probably never think in your wildest dreams would like you, actually think your a cool person if you just act nice around them, no one wants to talk to someone that has sweaty palms or really nervous. After a while of just saying "hey whatsup?" or whatever ask her if she wants to hang out or go to the ________ fill in the blank. With me, it would be the mall or movies. Also, I assume you have friends, so talk to them about it. And if all possible, talk to an older guy that you are friends with about the whole issue. He'll give you pointers. And if anyone tells you, 'you are a geek' or whatever, don't listen to them. Some people 'start out' early with the whole dating situation, and some start out late. Don't worry dude, you WILL eventually meet a girl and date her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would have talked to friends but they are all either losers or even more ignorant on the subject than I am. But thanks a lot for the advice.

·
Registered
561 Posts
and w/e happens always remeber you can never fell worse then this poor kitty probably does

Attachments

·
Registered
561 Posts
those green eyes stand out don't they...if we shaved my cat she'd be black

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
i generally whip my dick out onto the counter top next to them...if they smash it...well i wasn't gonna use it anyway if they don't smash it maybe I got lucky...if they look away..oh well im the funny guy with the huge cock. the point is don't listen to us. Do what you wanna do and stay away from TAC...they will use there tractor beam to fry your brain and make you a pansy little girl.

·
Registered
230 Posts
yes its true for the most part about nice guys finishing last but treating chicks like crap applies to hot dumb chicks only. my advice to you is get to know a chick that is not so hot and maybe a little chunky,just find a fixxer upper for target practice and to gain some mana/confidence .
also labelskates method will work good too its called playing the numbers,for every 100 girls you ask 10 will say yes. so get out there boy you have work to do.I leave you with this little joke

fat chicks are like mopeds,Fun to ride but don't want to get caught on one!

D

·
0 Posts
dont bother.. at this age,, its not like youre gonna marry em' and all tehy do is cost ya money and waste your time

·
Registered
561 Posts
but you can get a piece of ass before you finish h/s

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Yea but D_smalls, you think whatever is just gonna become like 25 and say one day "I think I'm going to get married today"? No. He has to get experience first. You don't start playing tournies unless you get some rec ball in before.

D

·
0 Posts
yes, well im just a grumpy old bastard when in comes to relationships at this age... anyone ive had has not turned out to be good fun..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts