Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so were gonna be playin some outlaw ball this weekend on some trail right outside of town. its pretty much abandoned and no one uses it. but my question to u guys is....if the cops for some reason do show up what should we say?/do and what should we not say or do

how much trouble do u think we could get in?.....

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
As for safty i would have someone posted at the endsof the trail with an air horn and let you know when some one wants to go down the trail. (They blow the horn and ya stop playing and wait for the person at the other end to blow theirs be for play resumes)

As for what kinda of trouble depends on your local and state laws

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
People in my town hate paintball, so when my friends got caught they were fined. It depends in your area though.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
surprised no ones said this yet.. dont get caught!

but if you do, dont run, mouth off, act scared, just be normal. the last thing you want is your markers confinscated or a fine.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
We have cool cops in our area. We got caught playing some outlaw ball, but we showed the cops the safety precautions that we took (masks, chronograph, boundaries) and they were cool with it. We let them shoot our guns, they thought it was awesome, and they let us play. I'm pretty sure that as long as you aren't playing near a residential area, you won't get in much trouble.

O

·
0 Posts
Haha way back when I was like 11 or so. Back in 2k3 or 2k2 I used to play only outlaw woodsball. Once the cops came, we talked to them, they didn't care then they left. Another time they brought a helicopter and everyone ran. It's a fifty / fifty if you're gonna get in trouble. Just don't run!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Play completely innoccent. When I got caught I just said that I was sorry and I had no idea I couldn't play there and then they said that we couldn't so we left(with no fine or trouble). That is in San Diego by the way. Maybe they are just nice here.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah, just say your sorry, and be nice, if they give you a fine, dont fuss them out. Just take it, pay it. Whatever you do, don't run or give paintball a bad name.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've played in a field like 50yrds by 300yrds with hosues on both sides and stuff. You just gotta know the residents like I do, talk to them let them know and if you ever happen to get paint on their house you WILL clean it off ASAP, they will be fine. My cops are really nice too we have a cop per neighborhood in my area and our cop only cares about breakins, and theift. I've rolled a guys car and the cops saw me before. but just cheak with your cops and neighbors nearby and let them know whats going on and they should be cool.

-Pce

·
Registered
25 Posts
The cops came when we were playing once. He said that someone had called and said that "there are men shooting each other with machine guns!" He took one look at our guns and said "Hey! I have something like that." He gets in his trunk and pulls out a Tippman Pro-Carbine! "Yea, we have these in case of riots. It shoots pepperballs." Try as I might, I couldnt get him to play with us OR give me any of thoes pepperballs... : (

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
Haha, yeah me and some of my friends were once just shooting each other randomly and some lady up the street called the cops and my friend said that there was a helicopter and police everywhere. The lady had called the cops and said that there were people shooting REALLY BIG GUNS...I laughed..

·
Registered
324 Posts
ZimMonkey said:
The cops came when we were playing once. He said that someone had called and said that "there are men shooting each other with machine guns!" He took one look at our guns and said "Hey! I have something like that." He gets in his trunk and pulls out a Tippman Pro-Carbine! "Yea, we have these in case of riots. It shoots pepperballs." Try as I might, I couldnt get him to play with us OR give me any of thoes pepperballs... : (
That is awesome. I want pepperballs for my gun.

·
Registered
46 Posts
it depends on where you live... and all of you are *****es. RUN! If you get caught, then let them find you, but if your fast enough to run from some cops then take off into the woods, i've run from the cops plenty of times, and its hard to run from them in DC.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
dont run if you run and they catch you you're screwed. just be respectful and unless you get a real prick it shouldnt matter. most cops dont get their jollies from fining little kids playing paintball

·
Banned
112 Posts
Me and my friends went to the rivalry high school football game at the University of Oklahoma stadium and we started talking to a cop about his carbine with pepperballs he let us see one and we told him we paintball and he said "always play at a field or else your guns will get taken away and you will have a big fine"
(later in the conversation)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts