Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to switch my choice of new gun from a t98 custom to a rainmaker. The reason is that people won't know what the hell hit them when I get it finished. But, I was wondering if I could get some tips on good stuff to put on it from rainmaker pimps like boss

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i've found that out. It's not really gonna have be parts. more gonna be like wgp and such. One problem I have found, I need link to a place that sells them cheap besides ebay. PM me if u know of such a place.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
rainman229 actualy just cranked out a new batch of frame adapters. you can put just about any frame you feel like on there

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well basically with the RM, you can use any electro frame you want. and even a lot of mech ones. If you want to get the battery in the grip with the board you will need a morlock and some luck. Almost any any grip you get you will need a custom switch mount and some grips will need to be dremeled or milled to get certain boards to fit. My suggestion is look around and see what you like. Hold some other guys markers and see what feels right. and then try to find something no one else has done.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boss, if u could give me some information about the structure and components of a rainmaker *the internals so I'll know what to search for, like barrels and bolts and such* so I'll know what's compatible it would help alot.

·
Registered
713 Posts
barrels is easy, its autococker threaded. Internals and bolts, well you either got your own machinest, yourself, madmarty, or rainman229. Besides the AKA tornado valve that isn't made any more and really really hard to find, there is no such thing as aftermarket parts for your rainmaker. You want better internals, you make it up. I got MM mods for one, then figured out how to do it for another. I lightened my carrier with a grinder. I made everything fit together and work smoothly with a dremel and polishing (be stock tolerences are horrible). As for bolts, best would be to have one made for your upper. All RM uppers are a little different. So you send to to MM and he will make it to fit yours. Its a nice delrin bolt that gets better flow. Basically besides milling and Anno, i did all the work on it myself. you just have to get creative.

As for a cool diagram on the operation of an RM. visit the RMOG site. Theres a link from BEOG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts