Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an upgrade to my A5's stock barrel; preferably something that can add distance. Not so bothered about whether it gets louder or softer as whether I can get more distance and accuracy on it.

Checked out Flatlines briefly but was not happy with how touchy they sounded... seems like you need exactly the right paint for them to work, and the fields around here are FPO.

Anyone else have a suggestion for barrel upgrades?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up a Smart Parts linear barrel used for $20 and its a great barrel so far... My next choice for barrel is a Lapco Bigshot that is Apex ready..

·
Registered
162 Posts
Again with the nothing will increase distance.. Which is still not true, Flatline does, and though I have not tried an apex yet, I have heard they do, plus the apex allows for curving the ball, which is awesome. As far as the usable distance argument, that is still situational.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. As for asking about increasing distance, I apologize; I had just gotten up and the world made very little sense to me at that point :ninja:

So yeah, accuracy. I've ordered a J&J ceramic. Will let others know how that plays out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts