Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm getting a tattoo of the canadian maple leaf (red thing in the middle of the flar) and i wanna make it look good also...i have a few ideas:

-whole mapple leaf made of fire
-mapple leafs with like the ontario flower growing on or around it
-trible designed maple leaf

if anyone can draw me up something or give me more ideas that would be awesome. I don't wanna get a picture just off google because then i know a bunch of other people in the world probably have the same tattoo. TY very much

-justin

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I would make you something, but your tattoo artist could do it better.

Seriously, I see people make tattoo design requests all the time... it's pointless. A good tattoo artist will go over what you want and sketch some things out for you, plus he knows what his capabilities are.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
I was thinking about getting a second tattoo on my right rib cage. It would be a teacup on a saucer with some Z's coming off of it. Hence my title, the Sleepy tea cup.

D

·
0 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
I was thinking about getting a second tattoo on my right rib cage. It would be a teacup on a saucer with some Z's coming off of it. Hence my title, the Sleepy tea cup.
whats the tatoo you have now?

D

·
0 Posts
my buddies irish.. so he got the maple leaf in the colours of the irish flag

a lot of stupid italians do this too though.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Barber said:
I wouldn't get one then..

Not to sound like an angry father figure, but you will most likely regret any tatoo that you get before your 20's.
my uncle had his first wife's name tattooed on his back along with "Love once and forever".

He just divorced his fourth wife

1 - 20 of 25 Posts