Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im gettin a new bat for christmas.... but i dont keep up on baseball gear as much as paintball.... what are some good brands and good bats?

BTW, its highschool ball...

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
im usin a C555 33/30 as in length and wieght
^^^not sure who makes it.

i wouoldnt buy from easton
Omaha makes some good bats.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
idunno about bats, but bombardier is top of the line for ski-doos... and no its not off topic, christmas was in your post, and christmas time includes snow, and snow+snomobiling=on topic.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Ryan_Page said:
idunno about bats, but bombardier is top of the line for ski-doos... and no its not off topic, christmas was in your post, and christmas time includes snow, and snow+snomobiling=on topic.
No that was definately off topic.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Ryan_Page said:
Can't say I've ever been there, but I don't imagine that Oregon gets a whole hell of a lot of snow.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
chronic said:
he lives in Oregon?

Oregon gets alot of snow in the eastern part... besides that we get like none... just ALOT of rain..
Oregon + So. Cal as stated in his profile. Don't think So. Cal gets much snow either.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dudeus000 said:
the stealth is a good bat. my favorite. also gen1x is a good bat
the stealth is WAYYY illegal. my friend has one...

my team has the 2k3 omahas, i think.... i like em the best. we got some DeMarini's i hate those so much.... i think im gonna get some kind of omaha.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
easton is all talk...they are no where near as good as some people make them out to be.

Check out the TPX omaha (SP?) i got mine in a 33/30

I played JV baseball last year...goin on varsity this year...and many people use that bat in college...so it is a good bat.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my league it is....

its not -3, i dont think anyways.... but i know for sure its illegal cuz they wouldnt let us use em.

ya, im pretty much set on the new omaha scandium or what ever, looks hot. i love the 2k4 model omaha anyways. gonna get a 33/30 too.

im sophmore this year, and second string first base for varsity, starting JV, obviously.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts