Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
i'll start.

good charlotte sucks, it's emo **** but they brand themselves as punk to gain acceptance from the social rejects who like to think they are punk. they are also hypocritical, singing a song abut the lifestyles of the rich and the famous. guess what? THEY ARE RICH AND FAMOUS.

verdict - gay.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
i'll start.

good charlotte sucks, it's emo **** but they brand themselves as punk to gain acceptance from the social rejects who like to think they are punk. they are also hypocritical, singing a song abut the lifestyles of the rich and the famous. guess what? THEY ARE RICH AND FAMOUS.

verdict - gay.
exactly my first thoughts of them

but now....

wait... its the same. Nvm!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
these guys started eating too much ass and sucking too much of their stuffed animals' invisible dicks. Somehow that psychological pansy disorder they got from being pansys, turned into music, but since no one listens to emo, they classified themselves as punk, and added a drummer. Bam! instant mtv "punk". Frankly Richard Simmons is less gay then Good Charlotte. Listen to some good music.

I would have respect for these musicians if they changed to Emo, which is what they are.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
they headbang and dress like their music is heavy metal. I think dressing up as dragqueens and squaredancing would be more fitting.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Heh you don't even want me to say anything about this.. so I'll just shut up and go away.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good point. anywayz i said gc fans. odvioiusly you arent so you dont need to say anythign now do you? NO

·
Registered
790 Posts
HAHAHA

we dont care

and we arent making fun of his musical intrests, he just brought up a band we dont like. so we are making fun of that band!

oh and the good charlotte being emo? not even that. they are sugar-emo. a band that classifies themselves as "punk" is simple plan. THEY can write some good emo songs if they tried. but they are stuck writing the mushy stuff all the mtv prodigies fall for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts