Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I returned halflife-CS cuz i couldnt get it to work and in my opinion sucks so i got money for a comp game what should i get

Unreal Tournement 2003?
Soldier of Fortune 2?
Battlefeild1942?
Medal of Honor: Allied Assult?

its gotta be played online and must be a first person shooting game cuz they are fun :)

gimme sum ideas

·
Registered
77 Posts
i play

Delta Force Land Warrior
Delta Force Task Force Dagger
Delta Force Black Hawk Down MP Demo -gonna get the game
Medal of Honor Allied Assault
oh and No One Lives Forever thumup:

i want BF 1942 tho:(

·
Registered
77 Posts
the copyright i think is updated so i wont burn. also in order to play multiplayer on novaworld you have to have his account username and password. or you can just play in public games.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I saw BF 1942. That game got a perfect rating on Extended Play. And it looks so cool. You can drive and operate almost everything in that game and do so much different stuff and go to all of the different WW2 battle scenes. If you want a game you probably wont get board of as fast, get this. Theres so much to do and it looks like a ton of fun.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I would get allied assault. I played it and beat it. It covers d day and everything. Great game, I would reccomend it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
whats the stats for your comp? most likly you wont be able to play ut2k3... you need like a 1ghz+ for it to even run and you need like a pretty good video card

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
get battle feildor wolfenstien, rtcw hasa sweet multi player axis vs. allies

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wolf is not that good, get UT2003 if u like the quick, destroy everything in your path game, if u like team based war, the with out a doubt get BF1942, its a very good game, and hopfully when u say u couldnt get CS to work it wasnt dealing with a bad comp, cause all the games here especially Bf, needs real good rigs. but im sure u have a good comp to play it with so go, go now and get it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
hmm that might be slow for BF, i have 340ram something like it, in the 300, Gforce4 card and 1GHZ. and its a bit choppy, so depending on your card u should be able to play it, but im not too sure, if u put some of the settings on low, i would say u could.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
couter strike: condition zero just came out. did u upgrae halflife befor u upgraded cs? u haveto upgrade halflife frst, or it won't work. thats what happened to me. i like battle feild because u can use tanks and planes and stuff, but wolf just appeals to me more. don't get unreal 2003, unreal 2 is coming outin a few months, it is gonna be a lot better

·
Registered
69 Posts
imhungry said:
couter strike: condition zero just came out. did u upgrae halflife befor u upgraded cs? u haveto upgrade halflife frst, or it won't work. thats what happened to me. i like battle feild because u can use tanks and planes and stuff, but wolf just appeals to me more. don't get unreal 2003, unreal 2 is coming outin a few months, it is gonna be a lot better
you = full of ****

cs: cz has NOT came out and wont for atleast a few more months, the beta for 1.6 hasnt even been released yet. and u2 and ut2k3 are completly different, i just got ut2k3 and its mad insane. but i doubt you can play it anyway on that comp. i have a 950mhz and still have some comp lag, and im using a gf4 4200, what video card do you ahve

·
Registered
376 Posts
that game wont be out for awhile, but i have a feeling that it might not be as good as CS, but hopefully it wil be better, its just a feling i have.

·
Registered
69 Posts
cs:cz i personaly most likly wont buy, its cs as a single player and i dont think it would be that fun. but the effect of cz (1.6) is probobly gonna kick ass with those new guns, but i think those nades might ruin it, i mean wtf flashs and constant he spamming piss me off enough but now you got cocktail bombs and gas grenades and like 2-3 others

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yea, i thought i was wrong, i downloaded something called condition zero and i was suprised to see it, but when i opened i, it was just a patch someone changed the name of. mybad, i have unreal: championship (basicly the sam as 2k3, i think only 2 more weapons) for xbox, and it is fun, but the frame rate sucks. i know 2 is different, but it is gonna be more fun in my opinion. rtcw: enemy territory is coming out in afew months and it looks great. quake 3 in my opinion is the best fast paced shooter out right now. soldier of fortune:2 is ok, its kinda boring though. if u r not gonna pay it online, get Dues Ex (my personal favorite game). it has one of the best storylines for a game and it mixes rpg elements into it which makes it very fun (imo).

1 - 20 of 59 Posts