Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Thorney
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother has offered me a used ego 7, with a dye rotor hopper, and a dye tank, with loads of other gear such as jerseys, pants, good pods, a pair of dye 09 slide elbow pads and some other shiz for £370 dollars... should i take him up on it?:confused:

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Uhhh, do you happen to know the approximate exchange rate from pounds to US Dollars? SOUNDS from what I remember like it would be a bit overpriced to me, but the conversion rate may have changed since the last time I had actually needed to know it (it has been a while).

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
For that, I wouldn't say fantastic. $200 in real gear (excluding the Ego), maybe $100 in soft goods, and $175 for the Ego...

Good deal yeah, but nothing Fantastic in my opinion. I'd take it though in the OP's place since it is a full setup with nothing else needed.

·
Administrator
14,029 Posts
resale on all the other stuff is around 350, so a ego7 for 125 on top of that i think is well worth it, even if he wanted a more current marker he could sell the 7 for more than that, keep the rest of the gear and pick up a more current high end with a little extra on top of what he sold the 7 for

1 - 6 of 6 Posts