Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuts a good drop or a good rail for my 05 imagine led. ne info is appreciated. thumup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
whatever you feel is comfortable. most new players get a gigantic drop because they just want to brag about how they have a drop, but that usually isn't the way to go. if you are comfortable with the current ASA, then get a unimount... basically, get whatever you want.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Doesn't it come with a drop? I thought most new Spyders did. A drop is a drop and a rail is a rail. Get one that puts your tank in a comfortable position and balances the marker effectively.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
k i was thinking bout getting a psycho ballistic on/off bullet drop. its not too big and looks nice, it also has holes for my spyder so no need for a adapter. has ne1 had experience with this? or heard good or bad stuff about this drop? well thanks for ur help.

edit: and no it didnt come with a drop

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
i have a bullet drop on my b2k4 actually. its pretty nice. on/off is just always nice to have. it looks pretty good too. but on mine the macroline goes in the side , so if ur using steel hose that might me a wierd setup, i dunno. also it didnt coem with screws so youll need to get some

1 - 6 of 6 Posts