Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked around the forums at recommendations from everyone and I'm still not sure where to go. I'm getting an '05 Shocker with the nerve board and trying to decide on a hopper for it. I've got a Ricochet 2kx that has been working fine with my Fenix but will be insufficient for keeping up with the shocker. I'm debating between the egg 2, apache, and the halo b. From what I've gathered, the halo b seems to be the loader of choice, but the egg and apache are like $30 cheaper. I guess I just wanna know if the apache will be enough or if it's worth the extra $30 for the halo. thanks!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Get a Halo b it will have no problem keeping up with your shocker and when you up it as well. You can also find used halo's for like 60 bucks on the nation. They perform great as well as look great to. There is a reason why it is the loader of choice.

·
Registered
568 Posts
An Apache is just another gravity fed agitated hopper. It's not really comparable to a force fed hopper. It's not much of an upgrade from your 2KX. If I were you I'd try out your 2KX on it. See how it works for you. Then get a Halo B or whatever you decide on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts