Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
well if u dont have an air system or a hopper or a drop

i would suggest an imagine cuz like everything will amount to that and like a regulator...unless ur not looking for a spyder which would mean u posted in the wrong forum :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
591 Posts
ok I know imagines are good and all but full auto is useless so what is it that makes them better then the Xtra or the Victor II.

·
Registered
214 Posts
they shoot faster..... and for the imagine it can be 115 if that makes a diference and a good barrel can be around 35 and theres no need to get a reg... u dont neeed it but its nice

see if u put an egrip on a victor its the imagine basically....and that would cost more than an imagine... so wouldnt u rather shoot faster for cheaper?

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Error said:
ok I know imagines are good and all but full auto is useless so what is it that makes them better then the Xtra or the Victor II.
They have an electric trigger, which makes the pull much lighter. So even when shooting on semi auto mode you are able to shoot much faster than a mechanical gun such as the Xtra.

·
Registered
47 Posts
ooh ohh, buy my gun :p
but seriously, tis a very good deal for the price, link is in my profile.

too many people have an imagine, get something different, or maybe even go with a piranha (feel alot better imo)

·
Banned
73 Posts
Error said:
they are hella better

electric triggar frame 8 balls more per second, better efficiantcy xtras and victors are just as bad as a damn brass eagle email me at [email protected]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts