Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for speed ball, is it a good idea to get a remote instead of just putting the tank on the gun? or is that just player preferance?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
well it's all preference in the end. I don't really see an issue with remotes, they are just something I don't like to use personally. As long as you have some way to shoulder your gun do whatever you want.

·
Registered
533 Posts
You have to try it to see. Some people really like them, some people don't.

When you do try one, think about what you don't like because it may be solvable. Quick disconnects and loose coiling can make a difference on the overall convenience. Where you route the coil as well can help avoid tangles.

·
I wanna DM/Autocock Baby
389 Posts
You do know remote lines are not tourny legal right. Also see if u can borrow a friends remote line to try it out. Because if you want to do that youll have to buy a pod belt that can hold the tank, and any of those pod belts ive seen are not very comfortable. Id rather have the tank on my marker to use as a stock to rest on my shoulder, and have a nicer better more comfortable pod belt.

·
I wanna DM/Autocock Baby
389 Posts
you could try an air through stock if u want something to rest against ur should and want the tank on your back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts