Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Well I know how they have been getting a bad wrap for thier shipping problems but seems like that might be fixed soon which is great to hear because the bolts are amazing and I know a few of you are still waiting for your bolts along with others in different ofrums and I use to always reccomend it until the recent shipping problems.......... www.spudnukl.com

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Yay, soon I will be able to reccomend spud with a clear consciense.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, good thing that man stepped up hopefully things will get going and back to normal.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
LoL I didnt do that one. And no im not lying I really didn't. But I know who did :p.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Why does it say edited by kingfikielectra at the bottom of the post then?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Because I changed it back :). Me and advanters where on the phone and we both saw this and I wanted to leave it alone. But u can buy the bolt there so he changed it then I changed it then he changed it and explained to me so then I was like ok. But ummm i guess if it approved im ok with it.

·
Registered
728 Posts
bubba's been around a bit actually has had some great idea's been out of the lounge though mostly.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
I hope they get this settled with thier shipping soon as I have been waiting since April for mine. They still don't answer thier phones or e-mail -- I faxed them, But I have no way of knowing if they got my fax or not.
Oh well -- tigershark is the same product for cheaper - just they don't have the reputation yet like Spudnuk'l does. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Try and get in contact with that guy who bought the company back, he said he'll try his best to get the bolts out.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Kirkysboy said:
Yea Sr. not the good old Jr. who was a mod.
They are the same. Bubba just ditched his old account.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
i stepped down as a mod. Just felt like it wasn't right to do anymore. I dropped the post count name and started fresh. Im still the same old me just under a new name. And yea he kirkysboy asked a good time ago on that. totally cleared then to insure he wouldn't get banned for it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts