Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Major protestings accured right outside the wal-mart 45 minutes away.

They're all fighting for the government to step in and say wal-mart can't produce its own products.

What do you think?

(personally, not sure)

D

·
0 Posts
Wal-mart is a piece of ****. There's far better reasons to be attacking them. Wal-marts destroy communities

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
dhill0413 said:
the walmart by me has a mcdonalds in it
mine used to but switched to some A&W restaurant or something to that affect

I really see no point in this issue. Start a business, you are able to create and sell your own products or anyone elses products as long as you paid for them.

I actually like walmart

I dont see why people dont like them, its just a regular supermarket where people can get what they want from a convienent location.

D

·
0 Posts
Well, it crushes communities. I mean, a wal-mart moves in. Puts other stores, usually family run, out of business and then turn every city into cookie cutter towns.

It's all the damn same. Corporate Culture is disgusting and killing real culture. It's a damn crime.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I think the protestors just have sumthing against wal-mart, TARGET produces their own goods. The wal-mart near me was closed b/c someone died b/c the Wal-mart sign fell on sumone walking nearby.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Gabriot said:
Yah EA is to the gaming industry as Walmart is to the supermarket industry, move in, kick out, and make crap that sucks but sells and make millions off of it.
Yeah, EA has definitely moved in that direction. Square > All
Well, old Square. Not too happy about the whole Square Enix thing.

Mario said:
my social studies teacher says that walmart is takin over the world. but i that f'in teacher.
That's impossible. I'm taking the world over.

-Jin

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
D_Smalls said:
Well, it crushes communities. I mean, a wal-mart moves in. Puts other stores, usually family run, out of business and then turn every city into cookie cutter towns.

It's all the damn same. Corporate Culture is disgusting and killing real culture. It's a damn crime.
Yep. This is why I don't mind when my friends steal from Wal Mart, or it doesn't bother me when we take one of their shopping carts (and ride it around town :) ).

But really, I love you Smalls.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts