Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I would personally get the aka sidewinder on the dm5 because hyper 2 isnt that gas eficcient and with the sidewinder u can get about 400 more ball with it

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I agree, stay with the stock one, but the one that looks better out of the hybrid and cp one on a dm5 would be the cp one and you can't go wrong with CP.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
the Hyper regs are a rip of the Macdev Gladiator.

and the WGP tickler is a rip of the MacDev sonic cocker LPR

i'd stick w/ the stock one.. just cause it looks best on a DM5... and it's hard for me to believe ur getting a DM5 w/ ur known intelligence... don't break it

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
tom11 said:
I would personally get the aka sidewinder on the dm5 because hyper 2 isnt that gas eficcient and with the sidewinder u can get about 400 more ball with it
You sir..are an idiot. The Hyper 2 is a great reg. There is no way in hell that a sidewinder will get 400 more shots out of a tank. :sly: The most you would get is maybe 50.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
hyper1 said:
If you broke down the Sidewinder, CP, MacDev, and the Hyper2, you would see they are all basically the same reg.

Um... No. the only similarity is they use a stack of Washers instead of a spring cause it's a better sytem. Other then that they are different.

And the AKA 2 liter is ugly as ****

Stick w/ the Hyper 2 inline

and the reg doesn't effect the gas effiency on ur gun. Atleast not enough to notice. DM5's suck at gas effiency.

·
Registered
46 Posts
bunkertime said:
Um... No. the only similarity is they use a stack of Washers instead of a spring cause it's a better sytem. Other then that they are different.

Oh really, then explain the the difference to me please.

PS. For your info, those so called "stack of washers" are called "Belleville Springs".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts