Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm lookin for accessories for my buick. It's a 1998 century custom. I'm wanting to get rid of the grey dash and go with a cherry wood grain look. If anyone knows how to get a matching steering wheel, that'd be great too. I'm also looking for grills and lights.

Another question, will lowering my car affect the handling and ride quality, if not, then what parts will i need to do it?

T/Y

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I like my buick. I'm not wantin performance, i'm just wantin it to look nicer. Nothin's wrong with it, I know who owned it b4 me, and they've taken excellent care of it. If it was some 80's pos then yeah, but it's actually a really clean car.

Edit, nvm the lowering part, i seriously don't think it would look good.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Yeah I think trying to make your Buick look nice is about as smart as you smoking.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well since it's so hard to find **** for it, I've given up. Honestly I don't see what your problem with my buick is. If it was all busted up i could understand but it's in excellent condition, and it's a dependable car. Yeah I may be 17 but I drove that tercel crazy as hell and never once wrecked. After cracking the block *long story* i realized i need to take better care so i've held it back except on backroads with slow drivers.

But my system should hopefully get put in by wednesday. Been tryin 2 get hold of my dad to see when my h/u is comin in and wat kind so i know which type of cd's to burn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts