Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting behind a bunker just spraying paint is lame, boring and not challenging. I don't even get the same adrenaline rush I used to. So I decided I am going to sell alot of my stuff(Keep my Vikin because I still am on a team) and go pump. Pumping not only saves money and increases your ball size, but it's badass and challenging. Youa ctually ball when you pump it.

Discuss.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Phantom13 said:
Sitting behind a bunker just spraying paint is lame, boring and not challenging. I don't even get the same adrenaline rush I used to. So I decided I am going to sell alot of my stuff(Keep my Vikin because I still am on a team) and go pump. Pumping not only saves money and increases your ball size, but it's badass and challenging. Youa ctually ball when you pump it.

Discuss.
It's been done before. Have fun.

Brandon

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Hey I'm goin pump too. Buying a used sniper 2, but keeping the defiant.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Stock class actually does sound pretty fun.
I think I might just try it!

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alpha said:
Yeayaaw! Good luck to ya. If I had a million bucks. I'd get a Karni, and then a phantom, in that order. Phantoms are so 1337.
That's what I hear, but I want to try it before I buy it

·
Registered
91 Posts
ya i want to try it but no one at my field plays stock class so i would have a phantom going against DM4s and Angels and **** like that

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't get me wrong, electrics can be fun, but they are boring. Sure you can make moves with them, but most of it is walking.

Plus, braggin rights for nailing a guy with a DM4

·
Registered
91 Posts
what is a good price for a used Phantom? or other fairly good, cheap stock class guns

1 - 20 of 34 Posts