Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winmx shut down =( =( =( =(

I know theres still other ways to get free music (limewire etc.) but I really liked winmx. I buy cds all the time, but whenever I just want one song I used to go to winmx. I refuse to pay for 1 song.

sorry if this is old.

·
12,110 Posts
I'm using morpheus, and I really like it.

Limewire did not do well with firefox and itunes all open at the same time, so I really didnt dl a lot of songs for a while... Now I have a 2.7ghz cpu (granted its a celeron)(and granted I only have 256mb of ram, but also remember windows sets aside some of the hd to use as ram), but limewire just lagged the hell out of my computer.

Try morpheus... You'll like it.

WinMX reminded me of DOS applications too much.. I dont know why, its probably the black background as default.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Alpha said:
I'm using morpheus, and I really like it.

Limewire did not do well with firefox and itunes all open at the same time, so I really didnt dl a lot of songs for a while... Now I have a 2.7ghz cpu (granted its a celeron)(and granted I only have 256mb of ram, but also remember windows sets aside some of the hd to use as ram), but limewire just lagged the hell out of my computer.

Try morpheus... You'll like it.

WinMX reminded me of DOS applications too much.. I dont know why, its probably the black background as default.
Link?

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
TonyD246 said:
I almost forgot that people still say "agg," too.
I also almost forgot to add, people who post random flaming posts that have nothing to do with the threads topic, are well... Stupid, and deserve to just leave the Earth and stop wasting oxygen. Also might I add people who think they are "vets" or cool over the internet... I'm just sayin.

Like I said before WinMx sucks, Limewire= :tup

P.S. Same thing to people who quote themselves in their sigs.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts