Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For now.

For you see, I'm embarking on another adventure with my uncle. We have some phenominal road trips, and this one is sure to be another. I'm taking a 30' RV to Key West. I will have computer access, but not for long. Just at whatever friends house I may pass along the way...

Feel free to aim me, I will hook my aim to my phone. thumup: Be short, because texts are limited in size.

The destination of the trip is, as stated, Key West. For those of you who know me, I'll be doing what it is I do best thumup: (and that is subliminal to those of you who know me). I'm going to get SCUBA Certified.

I'm off now. Its going to be a fun ride.

Merry Christmas to all

-Sam

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
christmas?

ight have fun and remember if ur goin to be on 95 get off on exit 49 in Fayetteville, north carolina turn left (towards burgerking/mcdonalds. drive until u see a yellow store with MO's on it turn down the road beside it. go to the end turn right then i'm the blue house right around the corner with a black gto in the drive way and red ford ranger and a silver grand prix
and i know i used no periods

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Is this the same uncle who like owns a boat and went 25 minutes out of his way to help some lady out. Then it turned out like 15 years later that the lady gave you and him a hella nice suite in a hotel?

Or is this a different uncle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts