Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I played some woodsball at my friends house. I got shot once(in the mask) and got two bouncs(shoulder and butt). Today was by far my best day. I was crazy woodsball man. I felt on fire b/c I was running around and shooting out people. And then once I was lying crouched against a rock for about 10 minutes and then a guy came around the corner and I got him out and then like 5 minutes later one of his teammates came around and I shot him too. It is days like today that remind you why we spend soo much money and go thru some pain to play.

·
Registered
599 Posts
10 minutes....that's longer than most speedball games. That's way too much time for me. I prefer something with more action. However, very large (20+) woodsball games are fun.

·
Registered
251 Posts
yeah, whats wrong with woods, I've played some 45 min 4 vs 5 games... Those are really fun... Especially when its on 8 acres of land... You have to run around everywhere to try and find people...
As my dad always says "patience is a vertue"
so just be patient, and have fun in the woods... Its where our sport started after all.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I prefer both, sometimes its nice to just kinda walk around and not worried about getting shot at, and speedball is for the action, constant shooting

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^yeah this is true. Unless you are playing like a 10 vs 10 woodsball game in a relatively small area, there is a lot more walking and a lot less action. I still like it though because I can find a great place to wait and then just snipe people without having to move. Wow, I'm a lazy ass paintballer aren't I?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
yeah somebody said that a while back and it never got moved back, i wonder why

1 - 20 of 21 Posts