Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever hear of it? It's a Yahoo-powered search engine that donates to charity each search you make. Goodsearch.com

I set it up for my lung cancer nonprofit. If you guys like it -- you can enter my charities name "Fight for Breath" and use it to help us.

I think its a great idea, theres alot of different causes listed

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Ever hear of it? It's a Yahoo-powered search engine that donates to charity each search you make. Goodsearch.com

I set it up for my lung cancer nonprofit. If you guys like it -- you can enter my charities name "Fight for Breath" and use it to help us.

I think its a great idea, theres alot of different causes listed
Just did 10 random searches, took about 5 seconds. Guys i highly encourage you do do this, great cause. thumup:

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well usually If I cant find what I want on there, and I wanna use google. I goodsearch "google" and access their website from there ;)

random searches are okay, as long as you dont flood it

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome. you guys can use whatever charity you want, but if you want to use mine its Fight for Breath. I'm 16 and could use the extra funds to keep this nonprofit going.

Especially printing, printing costs are a *****

Fight for Breath: Finding a cure for Lung Cancer

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's part of being in the Nonprofit sector --- goodsearch or no goodsearch -- everything is pretty much public info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts