Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has em? Who rides em?

I got a pimped out goped. And no Xzibit did not touch this one. :)

97' Sport frame, custom 2 tone paintjob, Purple,Blue,Green.
02' Zenoah engine, 1.2 upped to 2.5 Horsepower
High Performance Carberator
High Performance Air Intake
Siik Toyz Low End Torque racing pipe
Rockit key
3rd bearing support kit
.800 long drive spindle
Billet Head Aluminum Deck

Thing is I only have 300 bucks into this. Got the stuff really cheap. Only spend 90 bucks on the goped itself. Upps were about 240.

Hits up to about 30 MPH. I ride it pretty much everyday and race some kids aroudn town with it. I have the nicest one in Olathe. :)

Pictures will be here soon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah, I got one of those 4 stroke skygo go peds off of ebay motors. It does about 50 max on a good day with decent gas. It's at the shop. I think after I wrecked it, it had bad gas, and I must have messed it up goin that fast or so mething so we sent it to so mebody to look at it, then he couldn't figure it, so he sent it to the honda place for atv's and crap.

·
Registered
88 Posts
You sold your car for 50 less than your scooter? what were you driving??????? Lol, must have been a crappy car.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
i got a stock geo big foot. reaches 25 mph with new spindel. i hate the spindel. i use it so much i have to replace it every month. right now its in the shop for 2 weeks cause i messed it up badly.

·
Registered
88 Posts
DYNASTYfan07 said:
you should check out the "Pocket Bikes" they are so awesome, im thinking about getting one

30+ MPH!!!!!
Wait til a seller called "neweratrans" sells some more scooters. They go 40 plus. I've hit 50. The speedo goes up to 60. It wasn't 50 kph either, it was in the mph section. THese mugs are fast. It has lil storage under the seat. Turn signals, horn *lol, it's funny 2*high/lo beams, when I get it fixed I may sell it for bout 600 depending on how bad I want a car soon.

·
Banned
546 Posts
I have a Go-Ped Sport. Blue with blue anodized gas trigger and gas cap and some blue sticky grips. I advanced the timing and drilled the old air box. It used to go 22mph when I was 100 lbs. I dunno how fast it would go now, considering I'm 50 lbs heavier now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts