Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up a mossberg 500 for 75 cash today at a pawn shop they had it marked 150. i was thinking about getting it and was checking it out and the spring in the magazine tube was rattling so i was like umm this gun is broken i will give you 75 for it right now they checked it out and said it was broken so i got it for 75 i got it home pulled it apart and the rod that limits the amount of shells had broken that was what was rattling so i pulled it and its good as new

tl:dr got a broken shotgun that wasent really broken

i will be turning the 500 into my defense gun and the 835 will be meh huntin gun

the top one is the 500 and the botom is the 835 with pistol grip

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
nice...my shotgun broke last month. One of my dad's friends is fixing it for me and i should have it back when i get back from spring break

cool how you got it for half the price because it was "broken"

·
Registered
50 Posts
pretty good deal! some funky paint job on that thing

i got a nice M48 mauser from a gunshop, they thought it had a rusted bore and sold it to me for cheap and it turnedout to be almost brand new once i shot it.

on a sad note someone dropped my old style higgins shotgun and there is a fat dent in the wood, it was a fukin nice walnut stock too, pisses me off so much

anyways... go get some wallmart shells and go blasting! get some practice!

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
saying things are broken(even if u think they are) is always a great thing to use for 2nd hand stuff. good find if i do say so myself. let us see what it looks like when you're done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts