Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone asked if I have ever seen/heard of the AC-130s so here is my reply.

A buddy of mine that is a AC-130H Spectre Gunship crew chief gave me a present. This is a 105mm shell fired over Afghanistan at some poor bastard.

Im gonna polish it up and use the laser etcher at work to put some kind of saying on it, havent decided what

·
Registered
849 Posts
put 'I may have missed you, osama, but my brother will get you'

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Heh, my froend got a hold of one thats as big as one of those garbage cans that you hit the peddle and the open. Its maybe just a bit bigger than that one.

As for the saying, I really like N8ive's idea, but say some thing like, "I may have missed you, but on of my brothers will."

The armys pretty close knit right lol?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
put "#1 thing not to get shot up the ass with"

or not....i dunno that was just off the top of my head

how about this "if i had hit donkey, it would be dead"

LOL....

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
How bout *new clothes 100$ razor to trim beard, 30$, goat to make love with, 20$, cave and supplies, 900$ getting shot up ur asshole because u have a bullet with the name *osama* on it, priceless"

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
damn i want one.

the ac-130 gunships are so friggin pimp. so much friggni firepower, and it flies! lol.

want one!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I saw fat albert in person at an air show................and I got to stand and have pix taken with the blue angel pilots and planes.

Rotoc rocks, no matter what u think.

·
only stalkers read these
274 Posts
Dr pepper is the sh*t

O

·
0 Posts
That's sweet. Reminded me of the old WWI Trench Art shell I have. After some digging around I found it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmmm

TO: Osama
With Love: USAF

sounds good.

ive been thinking of something like putting Operation Enduring Freedom and the dates of the operation. Since the round was fired in Afghanistan. Wish I could get my hands on an Inert round. One with the projectile tip still in it, like a training round.

and im not going to put any profanity on it since when i am done this will be a display item. ya know wouldnt want someone coming over and **** is written across it

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KidPaintball said:
Heh, my froend got a hold of one thats as big as one of those garbage cans that you hit the peddle and the open. Its maybe just a bit bigger than that one.

As for the saying, I really like N8ive's idea, but say some thing like, "I may have missed you, but on of my brothers will."

The armys pretty close knit right lol?

army is but im not army, Air Force

·
Registered
520 Posts
"and saint peter he will tell,another soilder reporting sir,iv served my time in hell" if u wanna make it towards vets, or u could do a cool picture design thing saying like "Bad boys Toys" (also known as shocktech for the ppl that dont no) thumup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts