Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am getting some b-day poon saturday, and decided to share a story w/ all my old PBF friends sinc ei havn't been here in a while

this might get a little inapropriate... but i don't really care. lol

So about 2-3 weeks ago me and my girl avery got to my house... and i guess you could say got down to business w/out ne penetration.. and when she was done w/ her business on me, she spit [it] on my chest and then licked it up and swallowed it. it was new and interesting but i went with it b/c she was soo fine and she's a great gal.

ne ways... when we where done. i said i was going to take a shower and sacasticly asked her to make me a sammich, well... take my shower... get out and walk into the kitchen. and whats there waiting for me?

a nice bigt manwhich sitting on the table w/ her sittin 1 chair over drinking a coke.

god i <3 my gf

--Jared

·
Registered
462 Posts
definantly a keeper. Whenever i ask my girlfriend to make me a samich she just laughs and tells me to make it myself.so i make my samich,eat it,then jump back in the sack and go again. then i finish up,stick in a dip and kick back.makes for a good day.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
By the way, Avery is a hot name... I got one at my school and she is pretty bomb too... Like girl nextdoor hot, not like stripper hot or supermodel hot or anything...

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
OhRLY said:
I heard this before pbf! Greatest. Story. EVER. I'm not going to lie. I love you Jerry. But I'd spit in your bungholio, then lick it out.
Well Jerry may be taken...

But I'm not.... :naughty

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Screwedupmonkey said:
i would have done her right there on the sammich
BWAHAHAHHAHA :rofl :rofl :rofl

I spit out my Christmas cookies all over my computer when I read that. :rofl

(Now I got to go downstairs to get more :( )

1 - 20 of 32 Posts