Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Same situation here i am probably going to get a E99 with a Veiwloader hopper. So meaning you should get a better hopper and barrel.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
well........are u serious and plan on getting a faster gun later?

if so, get a halo B and a nice barrel (jnj) then save money for nitrogen and eventually a new gun.

for rec, imagine, revvy, jnj ceramic, maybe 6-stage expansion chamber.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Well, if you are starting, than you will need a mask, tank(s), hopper, gun, paint. Imagine is a good way to go. First off, you need a mask. Now, don't cheap out on this, its ur eyes and you only get one pair. I good mask costs anywhere from 40-100. After you buy a mask, get Spyder Imagine, 20 oz Co2 (one if u will play at fields), 12v revvy, 14 or 12 inch j+j or cp one piece, and a case of paint (not cheap ass stuff from walmart, either.) Better to get quality paint. I case of good paint will cost about 50+.

Good luck.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, i have over 1000 posts on this forum guys, im not a noob. I am more of a rec player tho, so i think ill go with your idea bobide and get the jnj and chamber, i actually already got the revvy, anything else i should get with the extra money? i have a harness, pods and i have a fairly nice mask too (JT Proteus 2) i also have anti-siphoned C02, maybe i should buy an extra case of paint or something...

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Viking Kid said:
lol, i have over 1000 posts on this forum guys, im not a noob. I am more of a rec player tho, so i think ill go with your idea bobide and get the jnj and chamber, i actually already got the revvy, anything else i should get with the extra money? i have a harness, pods and i have a fairly nice mask too (JT Proteus 2) i also have anti-siphoned C02, maybe i should buy an extra case of paint or something...
I'm not calling you a noob, but post count means nothing.

Plus, it's always fun to start fresh!! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts