Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather change was nice even though it was from a 55 NY temp to a 95 Florida temp. It didn't rain once and I heard there were some bad storms in the north east for the week we were gone haha. But Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure were fun. My girlfriend had a blast at Sea World, epically getting to feed and pet the dolphins. But my ears didn't pop until about 5 hours after we landed so I was hard of hearing for awhile then we went to the beach where I ended up getting a sun burn on my back and chest and then while boogie boarding I got stung by a jelly fish on the my chest and arm which left some nice size marks and stung pretty bad for awhile. Then we went to visit my aunt and uncle to have dinner at there house but the grill wasn't working so we got pizza and I was the only one who ate the pepperoni and that night I got very sick throwing up about every hour for about 7 hours then had an upset stomach the rest of the day. But other than the few set backs it was still a good time, the lines weren't too bad and the rides were fun and we missed the big storms back in good old NY.

·
Registered
39 Posts
dude fl rocks i love it down here cept for the humidity and heat, the hottest summer day we had down here was 105* and it was hot enough to cook an egg on a sidewalk

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I heard it gets real hot there, maybe a little too hot for me. And we were at Universal Studios a couple times last week and our last time there was saturday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts