Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got her coach got her

It took me many months but I finally got my wife to go out and play. She is now hooked and claimed my SFL minicocker as her own!!! Now I need to get a new backup gun!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Wow. You guys need to set the paintball markers down for a little while and start flirting! When you get your girlfriend, BAM! You have a new paintball buddy. If she doesn't like paintball, kick her tush to the curb!

·
Registered
376 Posts
im trying to get a girlfriend but im not sure if its going to well, she always says she wants to play pball but no way in H#LL is she using my gun, so i gotta find another for her to use, but i really just want a GF:(

·
Registered
159 Posts
When I go to the PB field I never see any girls (women) that play paintball. Somedays there are 2-3 but basically they play on tournament teams and don't have time to talk. That would be great though to have a girlfriend who plays PB.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Junket said:
Wow. You guys need to set the paintball markers down for a little while and start flirting! When you get your girlfriend, BAM! You have a new paintball buddy. If she doesn't like paintball, kick her tush to the curb!
Believe me, I don't go playing that often...I visit this board far more often than I go paintballing (which is once every 2-3 weeks, at MOST). I flirt plenty...but when you're not the most athletic guy in the school, not many people care about it.

But wait! There may be a glimmer of hope! My best friend is a girl, and she seems like she likes me. What do you think I should do...ask her out or what? And if so, how do I go about doing it? I've never asked a girl out, or been asked out...so I'm clueless. I'm not exactly a "ladies' man"! :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
When I was young, I did the oldest trick in the book.
Use this line, "Is that a mirror in your pocket, because I can see my self in your pants." This is usually followed by a slap, but after that they start to talk with you a little more (they see you as someone bold).

Now, make the first date a movie. It's always easy because you don't have to do much talking.

*one more thing*
Cut a hole in the bottom of the bucket of popcorn. Put your *wink*wink* in there and let her get that last of the popcorn!;)

Have fun DuoDSG

·
Registered
376 Posts
i think the reason i cant get a girl is i play at least twice every weekend, so it takes up time. then i go out at night, but one day ill get a girlfriend, hopefully soon:(

·
Registered
8 Posts
my girl doesn't want to get hurt, she even hates it when i play!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
my girlfriend plays like once a month with some of her friends out in the woods, but she wont play with me cause she looks at my guns and then looks at the guns that her friends use and says "hell no, I dont want you shooting me with that"

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
u need to talk to her alot duo. but dont ask to carry her books or stuff like that cuz then shell know ur desperate. now ask her just to go out as friends and get ice cream or sumthin. its allways fun to have ice cream with a chick. then when ur done take her to the frieday night party. now im asuming all highschools have em cuz theres at least one party goin on every weekend, u just gotta get the ok to be ther. but dont take her to places were other guys will try and take her, then u need to get a lil drunk and the rest will hopefully come naturally. hot tubs are a godsend for a first date too. just remeber if u get drunk... dont throw up on her, cuz thats jus not a good idea

·
Registered
536 Posts
DuoDSG, I hope you will not do what Decept says.
About asking her out, remember once you take that step to be more than friends you can't go back to being friends. Although, it can be the best relationship you ever had, I know. But now I never see her cause we broke up. So just be prepared. If you decide to go for it, then the movies are a good way to start out or going to get something to eat with her( nothing fancy, just fast food or something). Whatever you choice, best of luck! We are cheering for you!

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
*sigh*

Dating advice on a paintball forum...this forum is insane!

I'll take your advice, Menace...I'm going to go see Episode II this weekend (yay!), and I'm inviting some friends to it...and hopefully, she'll want to go. And if not, I'll just see what she does want to do, so I'm not bored to death either.

But I'm afraid I can't take your advice, chromekilla, because I do not want to get drunk, go to parties where bad stuff can happen, and I'm not looking to put myself in a bad situation. I want a girlfriend because the feeling of being appreciated and wanted is better than being by yourself.

I'm going to ask her (and others) to the movie this weekend, in just an hour or so...after all, I'm still in school right now!

Wish me luck! :D

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Decept said:
When I was young, I did the oldest trick in the book.
Use this line, "Is that a mirror in your pocket, because I can see my self in your pants." This is usually followed by a slap, but after that they start to talk with you a little more (they see you as someone bold).

Now, make the first date a movie. It's always easy because you don't have to do much talking.

*one more thing*
Cut a hole in the bottom of the bucket of popcorn. Put your *wink*wink* in there and let her get that last of the popcorn!;)

Have fun DuoDSG
Whoa there, Stallion! I saw that popcorn stunt in a music video once (I think it was blink182 or eminem), where this little midget guy did that in a theater...but that's pretty disgusting.

Please post appropriate stuff to help me....I'm not a sicko, so those ideas wouldn't help me out at all, since I don't agree with them! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 549 Posts