Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, after years and years of 56k dial up.. i have highspeed..

ive already spent a few hours on ebaums and newgrounds.. now what else in the highspeed world have i been missing out on?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ive got the music download part covered.. but free **** videos are apparently non existant.. or at least to lazy me with no real motivation to find em

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
do u like halo? Do u like halo being made fun of/saturized? Redvsblue.com the videos run on a rotating list so it will take a few weeks to get all of the 1st 2 seasons.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just got winmx.. so far no downloads have worked.. if they do.. they are going insanely slow

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
whenever i'm at my uncles with highspeed (on 56k here) i allways hit up pbnation and watch all the new paintball vids/clips i can find

then i play some counterstrike, "pwn some noobs", abuse some admin abilities (admin slap allways makes me giggle)

then i basicly just do what i allways do online, except at a much more efficient pace.

then i cry when i realize i soon have to leave and go back to my own crappy computer

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
so? the home page has nothin worse that what we have in our own hot babe pic thread. now if you so chooose theres more...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Online gaming. Get halflife, and download all the third party games you can get a hold of (i suggest natural selection and the trenches)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts