Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah i just got home. pretty weird stuff.

basically i dropped my brother off at the middle school and i decided to go home for a bit then pick him up later. wel on the way home, i was driving on the main road, and a car on a street on my right was making a left hand turn and all the sudden it juts out and i thought it was going to just cut me off, so i slammed my breaks. it was my friend when i looked closer.

almost in slow motion, it hit the back left tire area of my friends car. we skidded out, put on hazards, and people were being dicks and honking, so he was able to turn onto a side road, and i turned onto a different one.

called my dad, he called my mom. we met up, and then the police came, filled out reports.

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
why did he call your mom

lol

but ya i imagine that would suck really bad, never been in a car accident, but thats probably because im not of driving age

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Your friend needs to check his blind spot.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
FYI any minor accident you get with any friends, if you can trust them tell them to follow you somewhere a little away from the accident, then have ur parents come. That way no po po and no raised insurance

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
DJS2 said:
FYI any minor accident you get with any friends, if you can trust them tell them to follow you somewhere a little away from the accident, then have ur parents come. That way no po po and no raised insurance
any minor accident can be worked out so you don't need to have to file a claim.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well we're meeting with the insurance to see if its more expensive to file a claim, but my dad thinks there's about 1500$ somewhat in damage (just from what he rememberrs from my older brother's accident).

i really just feel bad, cause i thnik he thinks im pissed (im not really, i know it was an accident) and he was really nervous the whole time, and embarassed. and on top of it, my mom was there so i felt a sense of relief, where as his mom couldnt come so i think he felt really lost.

he was able to drive home, but apparently not cause the tire just exploded and he ended up having to tow the car and my mom drove him home.

i do have a splitting headache. and not like a regular one, this one actually feel like frmo when i hit my head against the back of the headrest or something, cause i stiffended my body when i hit him. other than that and the slight burn i got on my fingertips im fine.

i was kind of excited, cause it was an interesting experience. yeah i know its bound to happen, which is why i was looking at it in a positive way (plus i probably wont have to pay for alot of the damage) cause its like a learning experience. sounds lame, but its true anyway.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
So he was making a left turn at a T intersection and came out in front of you? That really sucks. I've had some close calls like that with people who just fly through intersections without looking left.
Glad to hear everyone is okay. Though I wouldn't have called the cops.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I had a guy i know cut me off in the school parking lot on thursday and i ended up smashing his door in. My truck would have been fine except his car had side view mirrors with ****ing 1/4" steel on the outside so my hood got dented in. His mom showed up there and bitched about how it was my fault. I was like wtf, he cut me off. But it's all good, no reports to insurance, just need to pay for my hood to get fixed and i find out the cost tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts