Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently I've been getting bored later on in the night and got into the habit of having a few too many beers, buying a ridiculous domain and starting up ghetto websites!

Check out some of the recent concoctions (you may notice why alcohol had an effect on the selection choice :dodgy:):
Best Beginner Bows
Keg Computer
Study to be a Pilot

Don't suppose anyone wants to buy a crossbow, do they? rollin:

Anyways, the lounge is dead these days so figured I'd make my bi-yearly contribution wave:

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
So recently I've been getting bored later on in the night and got into the habit of having a few too many beers, buying a ridiculous domain and starting up ghetto websites!

Check out some of the recent concoctions (you may notice why alcohol had an effect on the selection choice :dodgy:):
Best Beginner Bows
Keg Computer
Study to be a Pilot

Don't suppose anyone wants to buy a crossbow, do they? rollin:

Anyways, the lounge is dead these days so figured I'd make my bi-yearly contribution wave:
:rofl:rofl:rofl

·
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you making money off of these sites?

I like the beer computer one!
Nah, no money yet. I've just been throwing them up and getting them indexed so the domains can mature a bit. We're ranking OK for a few keywords for kegcomputer and bestbeginnerbows, but no significant traffic yet.

PS, anyone interested in learning about project management? I'm hosting a free webinar next week:
Intro to Apptivo Project Management App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts