Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Refer to this post

I went ahead and got the X-ball logo...dunno if Im gonna to the 'Libety Paintball' thing, the field is new, and Id hate for it to shut down (like NYY [I think] said) either way heres a chitty pic, Ill get better ones once I charge my camera battery...

What ya'll think

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
dhill0413 said:
youll regret it in 2 years...but hey have fun with it, i guess

Why do you say he'll regret it? I have 2 tatoo's I got 10 yrs ago and I still don't regret getting them. They are a part of who I was back then and of course, the looks I get when I where a tank top or a binki top always puts a smirk on my face. :p

Props to ya. Not what I'd get (obviously), but looks good.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Kat said:
Why do you say he'll regret it? I have 2 tatoo's I got 10 yrs ago and I still don't regret getting them. They are a part of who I was back then and of course, the looks I get when I where a tank top or a binki top always puts a smirk on my face. :p

Props to ya. Not what I'd get (obviously), but looks good.
i guess the only way he would regret it is if he completely got out of the sport, which would suck because not only are you leaving an awesome sport, but you have a red devil on you back

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
kidpaintballer said:
i guess the only way he would regret it is if he completely got out of the sport, which would suck because not only are you leaving an awesome sport, but you have a red devil on you back

Yea, but unless you play paintball you wouldn't know what the hell it stands for anyway. Ya know?

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Alpha said:
I think the X-ball logo is gay, I would've gone for an empire logo.

However, it is a nice tat, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or somethign like that.

:tup:
Dude, the quote is definitely "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder."

:dodgy:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts