Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first time I ever go in one.
first time I kicked out (underage)

They are alright.. the old guys in them are pervs.. the dancers seem depressed.. maybe cuz she was early in the night..

I'll be back.

I was really curious to see what the boner ettiquette in them is like.. but, I didnt end up getting one.. so I didnt need to wonder anymore.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Always hit on the waitresses, not the strippers.

I learned that from Tucker Max.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lol I was laughing before I even read the thread. can't wait until I get my first titty bar experience. Why did you get kicked out persay?

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I was supposed to go to one a few miles from home this summer, but the night my friend called me up I was a) broke b) sick(ish). He ended up going with this other dude we know, though, and ended up spending (I'm not exaggerating) $120 dollars. He got four lapdances. He's kind of a funny lookin' guy and has never had any attention from girls, so he was all about it. He still is.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
as someone who married (then later divorced) a dancer, I can say quite confidently, strip clubs are overrated. Whats the point of giving money to someone you cant even touch?

Congrats anyway...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as someone who married (then later divorced) a dancer, I can say quite confidently, strip clubs are overrated. Whats the point of giving money to someone you cant even touch?

Congrats anyway...
they got zero dollars from me. :smokin (likely adding to the fact that I got kicked out)

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I'm goin to my first strip club on friday with a big group of guys that I work with (potentially even the guy that owns the place). it's all to celebrate someone's 21st birthday, so our table gets a special show. I'm trying to get a bussing shift this week tho so I can collect a bunch of 1's. Even if it doesn't turn out to be as sweet as it sounds, at least there will be memories made, lapdances had, and titties seen.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
a bunch of the guys in my frat house are going to go to one soon for a brother hood event. Never been, kinda looking forward to it. Should be fun and hilarious.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I went with this friend of ours that will pay for all your ****.. he gives you smokes, buys you beers and food all the time. But we didnt stay long enough to get a VIP dance.. oh well.

They do seem overrated.. but I'd like to go again once its later in the night and the dancers get into it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i dont get it.. do you get a lap dance, pop a rager, then run to the bathroom and rub one out?
If the door's closed and you pay them well enough, they'll rub it out for you. Usually the bouncers watch for rubbers.. not supposed to.. but im sure everyone does.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts