Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and i think im in love lol. So i bought this thing friday along with a new compressed air tank, altogether came out to 680. First couple things about it were its looks, dead sexy, and the weight. It is so much lighter then any of my other markers, its so easy to whip around. So sunday i was finally able to take it out. I hooked up the air, loaded up some paintballs and was blown away by the accuracy and speed. We played 3 on 3 on a little speedball course. First round i took everyone out super fast. Throughout the day i had the most hits. The only thing i noticed was it was kind of an air hog. So now i have some questions...

I play semi only is there really a need to upgrade the board?
What other upgrades will help this gun out?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
44 Posts
if you only play semi, you dont really need a new board. a fire-bolt will help it out and it is alot lighter and will break less balls. if you want better air consumption, get a max-flo tank regulator($180.00-$200.00), or you could get a custom products in-line regulator.

·
Registered
47 Posts
if you only play semi, you dont really need a new board. a fire-bolt will help it out and it is alot lighter and will break less balls. if you want better air consumption, get a max-flo tank regulator($180.00-$200.00), or you could get a custom products in-line regulator.
a fire bolt for a shocker??? ummm :sly:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts