Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just brought her home today :). 1995 Z28 Camaro. Not really sure on all of the upgrades, but its got a new set of pipes, and just the normal Z28 goodies. V-8 and 315 ponies under the hood. SADLY, its auto :(, but my mom is going to be driving it until i get my license in june, and she didnt want a stick, not my choice, but hey she bought it :p.

Let me know whatcha think, we paid 5 grand for her.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
very nice man, 315hp and 3500lbs, only $5000, sounds like a great buy, only wish more guys had your taste and common sense

·
Registered
26 Posts
very nice find! you dont get that lucky too often.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Nice find man. You got a hell of a deal on that. I almost bought a 94 Z28 but gas prices made me get a 4 banger.. lol.

Too bad its auto but it will still be a fun car. My friend has a 95' Z28 but it's a 6-speed and he loves it. Can't wait to drive it and dump that clutch hehe! :D

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
First off, if it's a '95 than it has the LT1 engine which made an underrated 275hp stock.

However, the LT1 is a good engine and has a great aftermarket. A cam, heads, and headers will pick you up 70hp or more, putting you in the 350hp range, which is where that engine should be. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts