Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get ripped off lately and need help? I'm sure any of the other staff here would be more then happy to help, but i'm just putting my services out there.

Recently i was ripped of a Matrix and was able to find his name,addy,phone number, etc. from a email address.

To Contact Me:

AIM: YeaImJustin
Email: [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
how'd u go about doing a name/addy lookup from an e-mail addy? u can pm me w/ it if u care to tell me. i do some other stuff in which it could come in very very handy.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
i HAD his cell in my old phone but i cant find my old phone. Thanks Remix

EDIT- i have his house number now thanks to remix. I will wait to call him after a week or two just incase he responds to my letter.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hmm, not sure, but i think i have been ripped off. A guy on pbnation named "lincon". I traded him some stuff for a halo b. I sent everthing on the 12th priority mail and it is now the 19th and he says he hasnt received it yet. I have his address and email addy still. By the way i live in IL and he lives in ID, so it shouldnt take more than 2-3 with priority mail. Idk, i guess ill hold on a few days then ill see if you guys can help me out.

hmm..is there anyway to check at the post office if he has received it yet?? All i have is the reciept that they gave me. (USPS by the way)

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
I added you on aim. I had this guys phone number and everything and I have given him over a month and I still haven't gotten what i bought from him.

·
Registered
332 Posts
was the guy that ripped u off from colorado? Me and some other people i've managed to make contact withhave been scammed by a David wells/Jordan mansi...his email hes using currentlyis [email protected] if u could help us go about catching hm it would be great please let me know...thanks

U can email at [email protected]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts