Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jesus...its 350 in the morning. Why can't I sleep and why would I come here when I can't. I have 5000 posts and theres not much stopping me. I don't wanna turn into one of those losers like nyy with ten billions posts and nothing to show. I may be signing off some day soon here. heres an idea. who would offer me money for my account here. I have put thousands of hours into the forum. So how about someone offers me a dollar a post...then my name is yours. or even a nickle a post...thats it.
so i have roughly 5030 posts....at a nickle a piece thats what. 250 bucks...now thats resonable....who wants to be bubba?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
left nut is highest bid right now. im sitting at home...so i got you all beat schools for posers.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brockocoli said:
dont stop on bpf bubbajr...just cause u stole 4000 and ur going to jail doesn't mean u have to get off this.
it was alot more than 4000 got 4000 in one night. we went in several times.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nyy is defunny. I love it. I did some bad things Ill deal with it. breaking and entering possesion of burglers tools theft burglary and aiding a minor in a serious crime...pretty much I got in trouble for a burglary and the other charges are all ways to make me pay for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts