Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was cleaning my closet and i found these!!

Omg...it Togepi, poliwhirl, and pikachu!

Ya Togepi...in Gold!

Why Poliwhirl?I always thought he was gay...

Who can forget Pikachu....in gold?!

Certificate of 24k Gold plating. Word G.

Oh.,...and my doggy....She don't like you!!1

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
tight ****. I <3 pokemon.

Damn you nick I wanted first post.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I still have mine in thier pokebals in my attic somewhere

everyone can say what they like, but pokemon on gameboy was/still is one of the best games ever. sucker kept me entertained on long ass car rides

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Just wait till I take pics of my paintball cards, omg. Atleast 800 of them, plus all this other junk. I never threw them out or anything...Or maybe I still collect them. ;) Bwahaha, is he kidding?..You'll never know.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I still have my games(red, blue, and yellow...represent!). They are entertaining...becuase you can play them for hours and hours and still be exploring new areas...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xPiZZeRx said:
Just wait till I take pics of my paintball cards, omg. Atleast 800 of them, plus all this other junk. I never threw them out or anything...Or maybe I still collect them. ;) Bwahaha, is he kidding?..You'll never know.
Paintball cards? You n00b. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still got mine in my closet(i didn't really clean that side all that much...)...perhaps i should bust em out tomarrow and take pics?

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I'll admit it, I got sucked in when I was, what, 7? So did half the nation, and all of China. But whatever.

And ya, I got the Blue game, had Red and Yellow but I lost them. I'm like 65 hours in and 103 pokemon or whatever. My friend is 110 hours in! Freak.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
chromekilla said:
I still have mine in thier pokebals in my attic somewhere

everyone can say what they like, but pokemon on gameboy was/still is one of the best games ever. sucker kept me entertained on long ass car rides
i dont know whats up about them but yeah they keep me pretty entertained in those long ass car rides...prolly cuz i dont i have a tv in my car and i never bought any gameboy games past pokemon, it'll prolly be my source of entertainment on my trip to london

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
I'll admit it, I got sucked in when I was, what, 7? So did half the nation, and all of China. But whatever.

And ya, I got the Blue game, had Red and Yellow but I lost them. I'm like 65 hours in and 103 pokemon or whatever. My friend is 110 hours in! Freak.
my bro got all 151 in 27 hours lol

yeah i double posted...so what!?

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
actually i helped my bro out by giving my good pokemon away and he got mew from a convention we went to back when i was like 6.

edit. and for those who are still playing the game. when you catch all 150 pokemon, all you get is an E-pat on the back

1 - 20 of 93 Posts