Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
haha.
In the summer there's often some people all decked out like this at one of the parks here. The first time we drove by we damn near died laughing.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
(I'm more interested in where the $844 went to the Z)

I used google earth a lot recently. I've been finding quarries in the area, and taking trips to visit them. I'm trying really hard not to get blown up lol.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you scroll to the left, there's a guy riding a bike watching them......lol
You can actually go up and down the street and see the battle. The guy in white winds up "dead" on the ground.

-Jin

D

·
0 Posts
hahaha I went west down that street and beside the corner store I found this guy

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha I went west down that street and beside the corner store I found this guy
LOL. I never realized Pittsburgh was so weird. Although I shouldn't be talking, as all 3 of those people probably go to RIT. Seriously, we have people that walk around on campus barefoot, wearing a cloak, carrying a huge walking stick.

-Jin

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
haha.
In the summer there's often some people all decked out like this at one of the parks here. The first time we drove by we damn near died laughing.
Haha, same here. We used to play baseball at the park they would fight at and if we got too close they would tell us we were in extreme danger.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I can't believe that it would get pictures like that...
Thats way to freaky!

I wonder who takes the pictures and where they send them into...

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
at my house you can see me and my girlfriend walking inside, it's weird, what are the odds the one time that van drove by, we were just getting home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts