• No snow here!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday- 50-60- mph gusts. 4 inches of snow. They had to close off briddges on the school cuz the windows were buckling up. 29 degrees tops

Friday- 1 inch of snow. mild gusts. Warmed up, great packing snow.

Today. Like no snow. Buts thats ok, more will come. Still freezing, and lots of snow.

I love WINTER!!!11

~KidPaintball~

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
A bit cold and windy today, but it didn't stop me from heading to the boardwalk. No snow yet, but it sure is starting to feel like it. I hope it snows enough so I can ride my snomobile in the streets again.:D

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
paintballwhiz14 said:
Im in wisconsin and it hasent snowed yet! were supposed to be the woodland/cold state...(altho it is cold...grawr i want snow)
new hampshire's already gotten a total of atleast 6-8 inches so far this year, though its all melted now. yesterday was pimp cause we had 60 mph winds that practically made you unable to breath while you were outside

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
doomsday said:
A bit cold and windy today, but it didn't stop me from heading to the boardwalk. No snow yet, but it sure is starting to feel like it. I hope it snows enough so I can ride my snomobile in the streets again.:D
we're definately in for another blizzard. Just yesterday and thursday it was 40 mph winds here

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
NYY said:
we're definately in for another blizzard. Just yesterday and thursday it was 40 mph winds here
I can't wait, the more snow days the better since we don't have to make them up.thumup:

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
doomsday said:
I can't wait, the more snow days the better since we don't have to make them up.thumup:
we do have to make them up, but id rather have school then than now

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i like public school, its not all guys, and not influenced by religion. but hey, i 2 weeks ago i had the whole week off, and this whole week im gonna have 1/2 days

1 - 20 of 46 Posts