Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
really fun game. I'm fairly far into the game, i think 30% or so. Its a little hard starting out with just $10,000. Defininitly shows the PS2s power though.

this reminds me of how i need to sit down and finally clear out the professional arena so i can move onto extreme.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Man, I want this game. I wish I had time/money for video games.

I forget what cars I had. I know I had a Nissan of some sort that was pretty fast, then I had something else that kicked ass. I was on the verge of getting a 350z when I stopped playing.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
i have no idea how i did it, but i bought that dodge challenger (charger?) i cant remember, and i somehow got it up to 2500 ponies. It barely ran, so i sold it and bought a new one to see if i could do the same thing, but it didnt work...hmmm.....my fav. car is probably the 440 'cuda

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
awesome game, if your the type that love games like unrealistic games like need for speed, you'll hate it, cause these cars are pretty challenging to set up and race once you get in the tougher ranks

the easiest way to get money, once you have a bit of cash, get a ralley car, you'll probably win one down the road somewhere, and enter special condition races. keep doin the same series over and over. i got up to 4 million and bought the mazda 787B, then some jerkoff (who posts on this forum) put my memory card in the microwave =(

have fun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts