Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its gonna be amazing, you can have old muscle cars and stuff, i saw an article at a store in a magazine, but only had time to see the pics, and i saw corvette stingray and i think an old camaro

·
Registered
56 Posts
hell yes! Can't wait for that one, gonna have to break out the ole PS2 shortly.

·
Registered
30 Posts
GT-4 wont be out for a while it was suposed to be out like a cupple months ago but some PS2 internet thing is keepin it for getting released. but yeah its look tight.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I just got my PSM mag earlier this week, and it has some SICK screen shots. I suggested you ALL go buy the October 2003 issue of PSM (or at least flip through a copy at the store or something) and go to page 51. It's got shots of Real Vs. Unreal, comparing the real life tracks and the in game tracks. HOLY ****!!! You CANNOT tell the difference between the two! It is AMAZING!

Some Info On GT4 (From PSM):
-Over 500 Vehicles!
-That includes modern imports, domestics, old muscle cars, Le Mans, WRC, JGTC, and Formula 1 cars!
-The 'enemy' AI is being redone & made smarter.
-Liscense tests will be even harder! (Oh noes! :eek: )
-The Physics engine that GT is so famous for is getting revamped.
-Even MORE tuning options, including the chassis stability increasing or decreasing depending on what you do to the car, and also the type of wheels you buy will affect acceleration & grip (wheels, not the tires. But they will have tires too)
-Some bodykits will be available to purchase for select cars.
-More emphasis on Rally Mode
-POSSIBLE inclusion of drag racing (possibly, not positive)
-ONLINE CAPABILITY!

-ALSO, supports the new specially made (for GT4) Driving Force Pro steering wheel that supports 900 degree steering! Meaning it is identical to a real car! It is supposed to awesome, or at least the PSM crew who got to try it at E3 said it was.

I cannot WAIT for GT4 to come out. It is truly going to kick ass.

~Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Finch said:
w00t now i dont gotta use ricers and ugly italian cars
I don't consider them ricers if they are fast. I like most of the cars in the GT series. It shows the cool side of imports. Not the stupid all show side. And plus, European cars are sweet. Well some of them are. They got some crazy ideas.

~Jin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts