Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
the same games work, but jsut ask around your school for ppl to give you games through the links. thats what i do

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya ti 83 games would work, and i only have 2 people in my class with graphing calculators and both have the same one as me. but i dont think either of them have any on it, yet i hear other people in other classes saying people have games they put on it but i didnt ask from where. so maybe tomorrow if i remember ill ask one of them.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in 10th :? but during algebra i dont really pay attention since i understand most of it so im stuck spacing out or looking at magazines or something, and i just decided i would put some games on my calc to keep me busy. the teacher doesnt seem to care and has only said something once to me

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
block dude and i think its called pex are the only games i like on it. but block dude im stuck on a level and it takes too long to get close to the end, and if you screw up you have to start over. and pex you cant save, so i get really far throught, it and i have to do my homework and i have to do it all over again

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
What i do is play the one word game. Use the letters and you and your freind take turns putting in words. The idea of the game is to insult the other player as much as possible but its hard because you have to take turns putting words.

·
Registered
609 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
im in 10th :? but during algebra i dont really pay attention since i understand most of it so im stuck spacing out or looking at magazines or something, and i just decided i would put some games on my calc to keep me busy. the teacher doesnt seem to care and has only said something once to me
If you're still taking algebra in 10th grade, I suggest you pay attention.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
how do you get them onto your calculator? I hooked my calculator to my computer with the cable and I downloaded the game I want.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Block dude is awesome lol. I played that every day in chemistry last year during our lectures... i cant get past level 9 password is iRC

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ust google it for more games. at one time i had about 75 games on my 83+ silver edition. and yes, the 84's are fully compatible w/ 83+ games and programs. they are actually using a version of the same source code os. some jackass screwed up the port on my silver edition so now i can't give people games anymore. i'm addicted to galaxian and tetris. my tetris high score is like 6500 or so.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts