Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got married and don't have time to play anymore. I have a 2002 bko silver, w/complete freak kit stainless steal back w/ siler tip, pure energy 3000 psi 88 cu nitro tank carbon fiber just had rehydo tested. jt mask w/termal lines, veiw loader evolution hooper clear, drop forward, and a extreame rage 5 pod pack w/ 3 clear fatboy pods. I will sell for 450 dollars, or best offer. I prefer to sell as a package , but will consider spliting it up. It is very well kept little to no scratches, the freak was only used a couple of times, it is in new condition. If you have any questions please call 913 829 3411 or email me at [email protected] . It will be a great gun for rec or tounimate play do to the fast rate of fire and the consistancy of the gun. I have the origanal box and manuals.

origanal prices that I can remimber (not the selling price)

bko- 290

tank- can't remimber, rehydro was 40 dollars

freak kit- 275

mask and thermal lense- 65

hopper- 45-50

pack and pods- 50-60

drop forward- 20

their is extras I will throw in as far as barrel condoms, squeegies , ect...

Had problems with putting pics up but can email them to you if you like

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That is what it cost me new , not what I would sell it for. Onthe smart parts web site you can buy the exact same barrel for 209 it has droped in price since I bought it . At the local paintball store they have a used one for 150. And it is in well used condition. This one is in great condition. I would sell it for 160... If you want to see pics I will have to email them to you.

·
Registered
90 Posts
How much for the bko and then the bko+loader

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I will sell the bko and hopper for 175 and even throw in extras like a mask and squeegie and barrel sock. If you pay shipping, I will throw in the drop forward. For some reason I can't get the pics to down load, if you give me your email I can send you some pics. Sorry for the late reply I had to work.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Very interested in the hopper. Any scratches or anything on there? Would you wanna trade a duct tape wallet or two for that? I add cash of course.

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Sending pictures..The hopper does not have any deep or significant scraches, just very small ones probably from transporting it.I will sell the gun for 160, the gun plus tank for 265. or the gun plus hopper for 175. The gun also includes drop forward and extras . like the sock and mask. I would sell just the hopper for 30.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
anybody interested I will take 400 for everything. buyer pay shipping I am located in kc ks area will dive a little ways but not to far if that is an option.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts