Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your great moments in CS?

1)I was camping a corner because i knew someone was there. A flashbang comes and blinds me so im like "crap". So I run across the corner blind, randomly shooting and actually killed three people including the #1 ranked player on the server without dying. That one surprised me.

2)I think I was on dust or something like that and we were camping the door and then the enemies dropped a smoke in the door. I was feeling random so I took out my knife, ran into the smoke and killed the two people at the door.

I've only had CS for 6 months so Im sure ill have more great moments to come XD

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i just killed everyone on the other team. it was on dust, i starts in the hallway, then went back to T spawn, went to the tunnel, raped everyone there, and then proceeded to the B bombsite and kept on killing everyone. i swear ive done that mabye twice, but it was nuts the first time.

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
One time, steam actually worked for a couple monthes....
Justt kidding.

I have too many.....
I did a double headshot with one scout bullet on scoutzknivez..
I've headshot a couple people air strafing....the ones that are good at it too
A lot more but i'm too lazy to type them all.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
who can remember individual kills and rounds and such? but i can remember goin 68-0 on scoutnknives, and goin 23-0 on legoland

all i play is fun maps where i get to knife people alot

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i havent played in a long time, but i like killing people threw the walls on assult. i used head phones so i could tell where everyone was all the time and i would just shoot the walls w/ an AK or AWP and i would sometimes get kills. i love killin people threw walls

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
lol another great thing is slaping camping noobs at the perfect moment, like theyl be camping, and right when people are about to run past and get lit up, ill slap the camper a few times with my answutaag admin skillz and the **** will get shot up

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
my first time ever playing cs, in mikes server, i posted a better score than mike and zidane

it made me feel special

O

·
0 Posts
I stopped playing CS a while ago. I don't really remember that much about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts