Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It kinda makes me a little aggravated when people whom I have never talked to before IM me about random crap... A few weeks back, I got one from some guy that said "My Ego pwns monkeys". I'm like... Great! Who the **** cares?

I could understand and accept it if people would just act normal and try to carry on a semi-intelligent conversation.

Anyone else get this on a regular basis?

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bobide said:
i occasionally get a new player wanting a little help. But no jerks.
That's understandable, but I just got one from some guy claiming to be from china. His words verbatim: "Paintball gun is my favorite. How about you?"

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
What I hate is when people IM you and expect you to be psychic and know who they are.

NewName1: Hey
Me: Uh...hi?
NewName1: What's up?
Me: Um...not much.
NewName1: Do you know who this is?

Seriously, how the **** am I supposed to know who the hell you are?

-Jinjiro

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Pizza, im going to do that to you sometime tomorrow. Just to annoy you. Have you ever thought when you make a thread like this, its going to make it worse? lol.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
toXic said:
Pizza, im going to do that to you sometime tomorrow. Just to annoy you. Have you ever thought when you make a thread like this, its going to make it worse? lol.
lol qft. like when jason (i think it was jason) made a thread asking who did a aimbot prank on him or whatever.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Yeah people IM me all the time asking me why I am on their buddy list...so I have a little fun. I dont know who it was, someone on here though, IMed me and started that **** so I messed with him a little.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts